A CAREER YOU CAN BE PROUD OF
- Competitive total compensation philosophy that includes pay, benefits, incentives, wellness, and career growth.
- 24x7 access to online development for professional skills and certification prep through our e-Learning platform.
- Career planning with an emphasis on internal mobility.
- Tuition reimbursement: Enjoy up to $5,250 per year to pay for tuition, books, and fees immediately upon hire. After 5 years, the reimbursable amount increases to $10,000!
- Vocational training, professional conferences, leadership development programs, and job rotations are available to increase your skills and expertise.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Medical and dental benefits effective on your first day.
- Company-wide wellness program with the opportunity to earn incentives.
- Health Advocate resources for assistance including financial planning, discounts for activities, help with buying your next home, and more.
- Start contributing to your 401k on your first day. After your first year, we will provide a full match of your contributions up to 5% of your pay.
- Our associates work and live in the communities we serve, and we are committed to helping both our associates and our communities thrive through community volunteer programs and sustainability efforts.
- Angel Day – Up to one full day of pay to volunteer at your favorite charity or non-profit organization.
- Paid time off, including holidays and vacations.
- Free cable/internet services where available.
- Working from home is an option for many positions.
INCLUSIVE, INNOVATIVE, & REWARDING WORK ENVIRONMENT
- We value diversity and believe our differences make us stronger together.
- Our corporate office associates enjoy a gym, game room, Zen garden, and weekly food trucks.
- Performance-based incentive programs are available to all associates, increasing annual earnings potential.
- Recognition for individual performance.
DIVERSITY LIES IN THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE AND AMONG THE ASSOCIATES WHO DEDICATE THEMSELVES TO ENSURE OUR CONTINUED SUCCESS. HERE AT SPARKLIGHT, WE BELIEVE IT IS OUR INDIVIDUAL AND UNIQUE TALENTS, BACKGROUNDS AND PERSPECTIVES THAT, WHEN COMBINED, TRULY MAKE US AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE. "STRONGER TOGETHER" IS NOT JUST A VERBAL CUE, IT IS THE MOTTO THAT OUR ASSOCIATES LIVE BY, EXEMPLIFY AND EMBODY EACH AND EVERY DAY. SPARKLIGHT AND ALL OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES PROVIDE EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL INDIVIDUALS OF DIFFERENT RACES, COLORS, CREEDS, NATIONAL ORIGINS, GENDERS, MARITAL AND VETERAN STATUSES.
YOU CAN ACCESS SPARKLIGHT'S PUBLIC INSPECTION FILE AT: PUBLICFILES.FCC.GOV
SPARKLIGHT SUPPORTS APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES WITH DISABILITIES. IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION FOR ANY PART OF THE APPLICATION, INTERVIEWING, HIRING, OR ANY OTHER TIME DURING THE EMPLOYMENT PROCESS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT CAREERS@SPARKLIGHT.BIZ