On a Limited Income?
You can save with Lifeline services from Clearwave Communications. Lifeline Services are now available on either home phone or broadband services. This government assistance program can help you save on your monthly service charges.
Discounted Phone and Broadband for Low Income and Government Assisted Households
Lifeline provides discounts on monthly telephone (wireline or wireless) or broadband (Internet) service for eligible consumers. Federal rules prohibit eligible low-income consumers from receiving more than ONE Lifeline service per household. That is, eligible low-income consumers may receive a Lifeline discount on either a wireline telephone, a wireless telephone or broadband (Internet) service, but may not receive a Lifeline discount on two or more services at the same time. Additionally, only ONE Lifeline service may be obtained per household. "Household" is defined as any individual or group of individuals who live together at the same address as one economic unit. Lifeline support is available to eligible low-income consumers living in group living facilities, ex. assisted living homes, apartments, senior living homes, etc. When initially enrolling in the program, Lifeline applicants may inform representatives that other Lifeline recipients residing at their residential address are part of a separate household.
To participate in the program consumers must either have an income that is at or below 135% of the federal Poverty Guidelines or participate in one of the following assistance programs:
Lifeline Program Eligibility
- Medical Assistance (Medicaid)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance (Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start
- Food Distribution Program Indian Reservations
- Tribal-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Download our Lifeline Application
*Note: Customer can opt to complete the paperwork by the various means:
- Self-certify using the National Verifier website - www.CheckLifeline.org
- Bring all qualifying paperwork to a local Clearwave office. A Clearwave CSR will use the National Verifier website to certify and enroll you.
- Complete a paper application and mail it to the Lifeline Support Center at:
Lifeline Support Center
PO Box 7081
London, KY 40742
- Complete a paper application and bring it to a local Clearwave office. A Clearwave CSR will then mail it to the USAC Lifeline Support Center. Clearwave is no longer able to enroll customers into the Lifeline program using a paper application
Please contact your local business office for further details on Lifeline services from Clearwave.